COMPLETE POSTAL ADDRESS:SILAWATA PARA, SHIV ROAD, JAISALMER (RAJ) – 345001
BREIF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM:- On a popular demand from our members, Youth Hostels Association of India Jaisalmer unit organizing the Desert Festival & Desert Trekking Expedition, 2024 in the Jaisalmer region of the GREAT THAR DESERT of Rajasthan.
01st DAY :- 21.02.2024
EVENING TIME AFTER 5:00 PM
05th DAY :- 25.02.2024
1. Camel Safari Sam Sand Dunes to Khabha Lake :- 10 KM
2. Trek to Khabha fort - 2KM visit and Pack Lunch
3. By Bus Khabha fort to Haritage village Khuldhara Camp.
4. Visit Khuldhara Haritage Village
5. Trek to Khuldhara Sand Dunes 2 KM and moon night trek 3KM
02ndDAY :- 22.02.2024
09:00 AM TO 02:00 PM
1. Shobha Yatra & Inaguration----------------Gadisar Lake
Traditional Folk Dance & Music & Fire Work Display- Poonam Stadium
09:00 AM TO 01:00 PM
1. Camel Decoration CompetitionVenue – Dedansar Medan
2. Shan-E-Marudhara CompetitionVenue – Dedansar Medan
3. Camel Polo MatchVenue – Dedansar Medan
4. Tug of War Indians V/S Foreigners (Men) Venue – Dedansar
5. Tug of War Indians V/S Foreigners (Women) Venue – Dedansar
6. Panihari Matka Race Indians/Foreigners (Women) Venue –
02:00 PM TO 04:00 PM :- Camel Tattoo Show By BSF Venue – Dedansar Medan
07:00 PM :- Cultural Programme & FireWorks Display- Poonam Stadium
06th DAY :- 26.02.2024
1. By Bus Go to Tanot Temple, Indo-Pak International Border, 1971 Indo-Pak war Longewala Museum.
2. Back to Base Camp.
3. Certificate Destribution and Night at Base Camp Jaisalmer
04th DAY :- 24.02.2024
08:00 AM TO 11:00 AM :- VISIT JAISALMER CITY
01:00 PM TO 09:00 PM
1. Departure for Sam Sand Dunes
2. Camel Race in Desert
3. Para Dropping
4. Sun Set & Moon Rise
5. Cultural Programme
6. FireWorks Display
07th DAY :- 27.02.2024
GROUP BREAKS - AFTER BREAKFAST
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE :- Minimum Age 10 years. Physically Fit.
HOW TO REACH THE BASE CAMP:- Base Camp for the program is established at The Border Home Guard Ground, Jaisalmer 2 KM from Bus stand and 4 KM from Railway Station. Jaisalmer is connected by train service with Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Hawra, Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner. It is also connected by Road with delhi, ahmedabad, kutch, pune, Mumbai, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Ajmer & Udaipur. Regular Flight from :- Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Surat, Delhi & Jaipur.
HOW TO JOIN:Members desirous of joining this programme may apply on a prescribed Registration Form Duly supported by Medical Certificate which is available from Units/State Branches and National Office.
Fees deposit in Account details
Name of bank Account :- YOUTH HOSTELS ASSOCIATION OF INDIA, JAISALMER UNIT
ACCOUNT NUMBER :- 3905000100156295
BANK NAME :- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
BRANCH ADDRESS :- SHIV ROAD, JAISALMER-345001
IFSC CODE :- PUNB0390500
Reporting Date :
Seats left :
Reporting Point : BORDER HOME GUARD GROUND , Jaisalmer(Rajasthan)
ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES:- TENT
FOOD & WATER SUPPLIES: - Morning tea, Breakfast, lunch/Pack lunch, evening tea and dinner shall be provided. Simple Vegetarian, good quality nutritious food shall be served at the camp. Please bring your own plate, mugs spoons, Tiffin box for pack lunch etc.
Note :-- Special Rajasthani Dishes in Dinner. Dal Bati churma, Bajra Roti churma, Ker Sangari (Lonji), Besan Gutta Sabji, Mirchi Methi Sabji, Sweet Panchdhari, Besan Barfi.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SHOULD BRING ALONG :- Woolen Jersey & muflar cotton cloths, sun cap, water bottle, lunch box, mug-glass, plate, spoon, soap, Toilet paper, towel, medicines ( which you normally use) cameras .
SAFETY & SECURITY:
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into the planning of camping program for your safety. Our field staff and experienced camp leaders have visited the area to check all details. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, the youth hostels association of India or its Jaisalmer unit not be responsible for any accident, Illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: This Program No Option for postponed and changing any program joining other yhai program.
01. Online booking participants only Cancellation at National Office, New Delhi Before 31ST JAN .2024
02. Offline booking Participants cancellation only Jaisalmer Unit Office Jaisalmer by cancel letter email or post office before 31th JAN .2024
30 travellers are considering this tour right now!