Umling La Pass - World’s highest motor able pass Cycling Expedition 2023
5 / 5 LADAKH
World’s highest motorable pass – Umling La (Pass) in Ladakh, which is higher than the base camp of Mount Everest is open to cyclists which is why YHAI gives you an opportunity of a lifetime to be on board for an expedition of a lifetime. A cycling expedition where we’ll ride through the mighty Tanglang la, majestic Tsomoriri lake and eventually on Umlingla. This expedition will challenge you on every possible day as we ride through the toughest terrains in the world.
Day wise Schedule:
Day 1- Reporting
Day 2- Acclimatisation, Cycle & Equipment distribution
Day 3- Leh to Rumste 74 km
Day 4- Rumtse to debring 46 km
Day 5- Debring to kistmang 60 km
Day 6- Kistmang to Tsomoriri 53 km
Day 7- Tsomoriri to Nyoma 85 km
Day 8- Nyoma to Hanle 74 km
Day 9- Hanle to Chisumle 25 km
Day 10- Chisumle to Umlingla & back to hanle 58 km
Day 11- Hanle to Mahe 94 km
Day 12- Mahe to shang 71 km
Day 13- Shang to leh 91 km
Day 14- Checkout
Total km - 731 km
How to Enroll
Participants may enroll online on www.yhaindia.org. We accept Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card payment on www.yhaindia.org for online payments. After successful transaction Admit Card will be generated. Participant has to carry \"Admit Card\", \"Trekking Medical Certificate\" & \"Membership Card\"(Print out of membership card may also be accepted) at the time of reporting to the Base Camp.
For More details & offline bookings please call:
Call us - 7827999000/011-45999000
*HOW TO REACH THE BASE CAMP:
SHUKPA HOUSE LOWER TUKCHA Road, Near By RIZONG LABRANG Leh 194101
Online Booking: Members desirous of joining this programme may apply online by paying requisite program fee along with online booking amount .We accept Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card payment on www.yhaindia.org for online payments.
After successful transaction Admit Card will be generated. Participant has to carry \"Admit Card\", \"Trekking Medical Certificate\" & \"Membership Card\"(Print out of membership card may also be accepted) at the time of reporting to the Base Camp.
Participants can deposit the fees amount in below account number also:
Account Name: Youth Hostels Association of India
Bank: Punjab National Bank
Branch: Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
Account No: 1736000100169945
IFSC Code: PUNB0173600
Note: Seat once booked may not be re-scheduled or transferred.
All Offline Booking confirmation is subject to availability of seats. National Office will send the Admit Card along with confirmation letter to the participant at the address mentioned in \"Trekking Registration Form\".
Members can also apply through our YHAI Units or State Branch in their respective area.
N.B: Without admit card do not claim your registration as confirmed.
IMPORTANT: Please read all the instructions of programme carefully before booking the same (including cancellation policy).
* Food & Supplies: Morning tea, breakfast, packed lunch, evening tea (in the camp), and dinner and after dinner tea/coffee/Bourn vita, shall be provided. Nutritious, vegetarian and good quality food shall be served at the camp. Please bring your own plates, mugs, spoons etc. Natural mineral spring water has been brought to the base camp from a nearby source. Washing of clothes is strictly prohibited.
* Accommodation Facilities: Sharing Tent accommodation.. A common toilet-cum bathrooms block is available at the camp.
* Safety & Security: YHAI Group Insurance cover is for accidental death or permanent disability only. You are advised to take personal insurance cover for your journey and other related matters. Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into the planning of this program for your safety. Our field staff and experienced camp leaders have been visiting the area to check all details. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, the Youth Hostels Association of India cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
Reporting Date :
Seats left :
Reporting Point : SHUKPA HOUSE LOWER TUKCHA Road, Near By RIZONG LABRANG Leh 194101
1) Participants booked online will do online cancellation minimum 10 days prior to your reporting date.
2) Participants booked offline will inform their cancellation by email to email@example.com, minimum 10 days prior to your reporting date.
Only cancellation done as per above method will be eligible for credit shell. The below cancellation policy will however not be applicable if the request reaches short of 10 days prior to reporting date and shall not be eligible for credit shell.
1) In case you are unable to join the programme due to any reason, you will get a 100% Credit Shell of the participation fees which will be valid till December 2023. No refund will be applicable for any cancellation of seat.
2) If the next programme opted by you is cheaper, you may use the balance amount in any of the Trek till Dec 2023.
3) If the next opted programme is costlier, the trekker has to pay the differential amount.
4) Program opted using the Credit Shell cannot be cancelled again in any condition.
5) You may transfer your seat to your family members and friends also. The seats thus transferred cannot be retransferred or cancelled.
34 travellers are considering this tour right now!