NAME OF THE PROGRAM COORDINATOR : Shri Ashok Golane
CONTACT NUMBER: 9926412612
About Programs: The Rains turns Mountains into Valleys A new program for YHAI members is being organised by Youth Hostels association of India, Madhya Pradesh State Branch on the occasion of Golden Jubilee year Celebration. MP State Branch is going to complete their 50 years of grand success in 2024 and to celebrate this Golden moment, State Branch started a series of verity of programs. Jyotirlinga Darshan Program, Gwalior Heritage Tour Program , 200 Kms Cycle trial from Bhopal to Indore are the new programs organised successfully and in continuation of this a new Trekking – Tour program is announced by MP State Branch : Mansoon Masti with Malwa’s Water Falls As Malwa region , the central part of Madhya Pradesh have a great attraction during Rainy season. Several beautiful falls come up in this season with pleasant nature surroundings. To explore these falls, which are the heights of 250 – 400 fts, one has to trek a little ( 5 to 10 Kms ) to enjoy the fogs personally. To enhance this wonderful experience following schedule is set for this program .
Day 1 : Reporting at Indore after 2:30 PM After evening tea Indore City tour covering Rajwada, Khajrana Temple, Lal Bagh, 56 Market & Night Sarafa Market. ( Entry Tickets have to bear by the participants )
Day 2 : Visit to Jogi Bhadak Fall Height 300 fts, 80 Kms ride by bus, Trek 7 Kms
Day 3 : Visit to Ganga Mahadev Fall Height 80 fts, 80 Kms ride by bus, Trek 3 Kms
Day 4 : Visit to Kakda Khoh Fall, Mandu Height 400 fts, 100 Kms ride by bus, Trek 2 Kms This day members will also enjoy the tour of Historical City Mandu Covering Jahaz Mahal, Baj Bhadur Palace, Rani Roopmati Mahal etc.
Day 5 : Camp break after Breakfast
(Program Schedule may be changed as per circumstances without prior notice)
General Instructions : Reporting Date 23. 08. 2023 ( 5D / 4N )
Participation Fees : Rs. 9800/- per member
1. Staying arrangement has been made at following Hotel on twin sharing basis :
Hotel Regal Regency Plot No. 149 – WA, Scheme No 94, Sector A, Behind Bombay Hospital, Nr Bharat Petrol Pump Indore – 452010 ( MP ) At Indore Yhai contact Number : Shri Ashok Golane, 9926412612
2. Participants has to report at hotel on 23.08.2023 by/after 2:30 PM After evening tea all have to move for local sightseeing and dinner will be at Night Sarafa Market by own cost. ( Maximum time limit will be 11:30 PM)
3. Participants has to bring following Documents / Item while coming for the program :
a. Dully filled hard copy of Program Registration Form with photo.
b. Original Adhaar Card with two photocopies.
c. Umbrella / Rain coat / P-Cap for your personal use.
d. Water Bottle ( 2 Ltr ) for personal use, to be carry with you during Day journey.
e. Good trekking shoes as members have to trek during the program.
f. A Tiffin Box for the pack lunch , as hot lunch facility is not available at the site of water falls.
g. Medicines (If necessary) for personal use.
4. Participation fees cover your Stay, Transportation, Lunch & Dinner for 24th to 26th Aug 2023, and Breakfast for 24th, 25th, 26th & 27th Aug 2023.
5. Time schedule has to be followed strictly. Smoking/ Tobacco chewing and drinking Alcohol are strictly prohibited. (Please note – Indore is the cleanest city in our country and residents of this city are very concerned about the cleanness of their town. Do not litter anything during the journey or in local sightseeing)
6. For Offline Booking : Contact --
Ashok Golane : 9926412612 Shripad Kundle : 9826017187 Manoj Johri : 9826435549 Bank Details for transfer the fees : A/c Name : State Secr MP State YHAI A/c No. : 10275921626 Bank Name : State Bank of India, MLA Rest House Branch, Bhopal IFSC Code : SBIN0006159
Reporting Date :
Seats left :
Reporting Point : Reporting at Indore.
31 travellers are considering this tour right now!