Important Note -The minimum strength of the group will be 10 participants for its execution. If YHAI will not receive minimum 10 bookings in the group of the said prorgramme, it may be postponed to another date. If the participant does not want to postpone the programme, he/she may avail full refund of the registration fee.
Day 1 : Mysore hostel reporting ,visit to Mysore Palace,Srirangapatna, Tipu's Tomb and Brindavan Gardens.
Day 2 : Coorg sight seeing - Mandroling monastery (Golden Temple),Dubare elephant camp, Raja seat, Nisargadhama,kushalnagar coorg, Iruppu falls or Adbey falls.
Day 3 : Chamundi Hill, Jagmohan Museum Palace,St. Philomena's Cathedral church, Shopping, Evening Will be checkout
Reporting Date :
Seats left :
Reporting Point : International Youth Hostel Mysore
1) Participants booked online will do online cancellation minimum 10 days prior to your reporting date.
2) Participants booked offline will inform their cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, minimum 10 days prior to your reporting date.
Only cancellation done as per above method will be eligible for credit shell. The below cancellation policy will however not be applicable if the request reaches short of 10 days prior to reporting date and shall not be eligible for credit shell.
1) In case you are unable to join the programme due to any reason, you will get a 100% Credit Shell of the participation fees which will be valid till December 2023. No refund will be applicable for any cancellation of seat.
2) If the next programme opted by you is cheaper, you may use the balance amount in any of the Trek till Dec 2023.
3) If the next opted programme is costlier, the trekker has to pay the differential amount.
4) Program opted using the Credit Shell cannot be cancelled again in any condition.
5) You may transfer your seat to your family members and friends also. The seats thus transferred cannot be retransferred or cancelled.
21 travellers are considering this tour right now!